Would you like to study smarter and have more personal time?
You can manage all your studying while having a full-time job and enjoying your personal time. Become a smart learner!
Learn the skills to do all your studying in one hour per day. Have the weekends to yourself and with your family again.
Subscribe to the newsletter below to learn what you can do right now:
Or become a smart learner by investing in our Study Routine on “How to Summarize 50 Pages In 30 Minutes“.
Summarize 50 Pages
in 30 Minutes
(without reading your book)!
“I used to summarize my book using Mind Maps. It took me 3 hours to summarize 50 pages of my book. Now, using “Smart Summarizing with Mind Maps”, I can summarize 50 pages of my book in 30 minutes!”
Let’s be honest. Summarizing and studying takes a lot of time.
If you want to study smarter, save time, and feel more confident when studying, this is the Study Routine you want!
You will not just learn how to summarize 50 pages in 30 minutes without reading your book. It will also tell you what to do with your summary when studying in detail. You learn how to create a summary that gives you clarity and time.
you will learn to:
- Summarize 50 pages of your book in 30 minutes or less, without reading it first!
- Create mind maps that show you the BIG picture, and connect useful details to it
- Feel confident about what you will study before you started reading
- Transform book information into personal knowledge.
- A 5-step plan to transform your book into a mind map (a 14-page PDF document)
- Email support to help you if you have any questions (as long as needed)
- Direct access to the manual, no matter if it is 1.46 AM
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
“I love the way that the mind map summarises all of the key points from a text. It is such an easy and efficient way to get an overview of a text. I find it very helpful when I am reading for my degree because it allows me to concentrate on the most important parts.”
If you’re studying, you need powerful methods to do this smarter. You need tactics to take notes, read with more focus, put information in your head and recall it when needed. That’s why I created MindMapsUnleashed.com.