Learn To Use Mind Maps Smarter
We have guides for all levels of experience and different types of mind mapping. Feel free to browse through the content. below and find what suits your needs.
Discover the power of mind mapping with our quick-start guides and become a master map maker today.
Mind Mapping Basics
Use Mind Maps For...
Stay Informed, Sign Up!
Mind mapping is a wonderful way to organize your notes, thoughts, and yes... even organize your life.
There is of course a lot more that you can learn. I am more than happy to share other tips and tactics with you. Let me know if you have any questions.
For a really practical way to use mind maps...
Check out the hands-on training I created to help you!
Summarize 50 Pages
in 30 Minutes!
(without reading your book)
Let's be honest. Summarizing and studying takes a lot of time.
If you want to study smarter, save time, and feel more confident when studying, this is the Study Routine you want!
You will not just learn how to summarize 50 pages in 30 minutes without reading your book. It will also tell you what to do with your summary when studying in detail. You learn how to create a summary that gives you clarity and time.
you will learn to:
- Summarize 50 pages of your book in 30 minutes or less, without reading it first!
- Create mind maps that show you the BIG picture, and connect useful details to it
- Feel confident about what you will study before you started reading
- Transform book information into personal knowledge.
- A 5-step plan to transform your book into a mind map (a 14-page PDF document)
- Email support to help you if you have any questions (as long as needed)
- Direct access to the manual, no matter if it is 1.46 AM
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
"I love the way that the mind map summarises all of the key points from a text. It is such an easy and efficient way to get an overview of a text. I find it very helpful when I am reading for my degree because it allows me to concentrate on the most important parts."
If you're studying, you need powerful methods to do this smarter. You need tactics to take notes, read with more focus, put information in your head and recall it when needed. That's why I created MindMapsUnleashed.com.