Do you feel overwhelmed when studying?
Do you find it difficult to create a good summary?
If so... here's how to
Summarize Your Study Book, Without Reading It
Dear fellow Learner,
It is your job to transform book content into personal knowledge. A good summary will help you do exactly this! You will save time and improve your understanding if you have a good summary.
Unfortunately, most people waste a lot of time summarizing. Their summary is often a messy collection of ideas (at best).
You probably feel lost as well going over your notes. After all, who wants to go over dozens of pages with notes.
To study a topic well, you have to transfer information from your book into a clear overview. This increases understanding and saves you lots of time.
Fortunately, you can use mind maps for outlining your notes. You may already have used mind maps to do this!
The biggest problems with mind maps for note-taking are these.
- It takes a lot of time to create a good mind map
- A mind map ends up too big, so you lose the overview
- The mind map doesn’t show everything, so I lose information
These are all valid problems. The most important thing you should know is this:
A mind map is not the goal. The goal is to get information from you book, understand it, and perhaps even remember it. A mind map is a tool to do this.
When I first learned about mind mapping and taking notes, I also felt it needed to be used differently to work.
The result of this is the solution I offer you today: Summarizing with Mind Maps (or how you can create clear summaries in almost no time, without reading your book).
This method helps you to summarize 50 pages in less than 30 minutes. The end result is a clear overview of your important study notes. It fits on a single page. You may even understand most of the ideas! And all of that without reading the book :)
Imagine you use this method. You take 30 minutes to summarize an entire chapter from your book. When done, you feel you already know a lot about what you will read next.
Then you start reading. You will recognize key ideas. You see what is important and what is not very useful. Ideas you may have missed can be added to your already clear overview.
The result is simple:
- You can read faster (you recognize what is important)
- The text is easier to understand (because you have pre-existing knowledge)
- Your summary contains the general outline of the chapter, as well as important details (before you start reading and studying)
- New information is added easily. You can combine new ideas with your summary. This helps you to maintain an up-to-date overview.
- You don’t have to fear perfectionism (because you know what to skip or read in more detail)
Your personal benefits are even more important:
- You save time by using this method of summarizing
- You improve your understanding (even without reading the chapter!)
- You stop wasting energy on creating a summary of reading and rereading
- You have more time and energy for yourself, your family, and for studying more!
Honestly, I wish I had known this when I was in college. It would have saved me so much time. I probably would have used that time to computer games or spend it with friends, but still.... having more time and energy would have been amazing.
But even now, while working and having a wife and 3 children, it helps me to digest more books and articles.
I have been teaching this method to full-time working adults with families for almost 20 years. After taking 30 minutes to create their first summary, I often hear this:
- "I understand and can even recall what this chapter is discussing"
- "I feel more confident studying my book"
- "This is a very practical way of using mind maps for studying"
Now it is up to you.
Since you are reading all of this, I assume you really want to have a solution that helps you to study smarter. You are really open to learning to do this.
Fortunately, this method is available to you right now.
You too can get this 14-page manual to summarize smarter.
Now I could say you can buy it for $47. I don’t want to do that. I want you to benefit today twice.
The first time is when you can buy this manual for only $10.
The second benefit is that in about an hour, you can have your first summary ready!
That is why I want to tell you to get this manual right now.
Enjoy what you create, and study smarter from now on.
Here are 3 guarantees from me to you to make this decision even easier:
- In case you don’t make better summaries using this method, let me know what you did. I will help you out so you too can benefit
- When it still doesn't work for you and you want your money back, I will refund you your purchase.
- This manual is under constant revision. There will be updates added to it.
Buy this manual now for this very low price. I am confident you will become smarter in studying, have more time, and feel more confident.
In case you have any questions or hesitations, let me know.
PS: Since I will be updating and expanding this manual I don’t know when I will increase the price.
Rest assured that you will keep access to the latest version of the manual, even if you buy it today for only $10.
Summarize 50 Pages
in 30 Minutes
(without reading your book)!
Let's be honest. Summarizing and studying takes a lot of time.
If you want to study smarter, save time, and feel more confident when studying, this is the Study Routine you want!
You will not just learn how to summarize 50 pages in 30 minutes without reading your book. It will also tell you what to do with your summary when studying in detail. You learn how to create a summary that gives you clarity and time.
you will learn to:
- Summarize 50 pages of your book in 30 minutes or less, without reading it first!
- Create mind maps that show you the BIG picture, and connect useful details to it
- Feel confident about what you will study before you started reading
- Transform book information into personal knowledge.
- A 5-step plan to transform your book into a mind map (a 14-page PDF document)
- Email support to help you if you have any questions (as long as needed)
- Direct access to the manual, no matter if it is 1.46 AM
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
"I love the way that the mind map summarises all of the key points from a text. It is such an easy and efficient way to get an overview of a text. I find it very helpful when I am reading for my degree because it allows me to concentrate on the most important parts."
If you're studying, you need powerful methods to do this smarter. You need tactics to take notes, read with more focus, put information in your head and recall it when needed. That's why I created MindMapsUnleashed.com.