Thanks for subscribing to the newsletter, I created this special page for you. Here you can find the special reports I wrote on visual mapping methods and visual thinking.
If you are a complete beginner in mind mapping…
Here are a couple of tips to get started right now.
Mind Mapping on Paper
- Start your map by writing the subject in the middle (for example “mind mapping”)
- Add branches, like trunks from a tree, from the subject in the middle showing you sub topics (for example “theory”, “tools”, “teachers”, etc.)
- If you want to add more details, just add them to the map using even more sub topics
- Want to go fancy? Add images to the words in the map and add colors
There you go, the mind map on “mind mapping”.
Mind Mapping on a Computer
If you like to create mind maps on a computer, you can do that as well. You don’t need to think that much about the map creation. The tool will do that for you. You simply add all the information to the map
- Start a new map and add the subject of the map to the middle (for example “mind mapping”)
- Add sub topics to show more information on the subjects (for example “theory”, “tools”, “teachers”, etc.).
- If you like, you can add more details
- Not really satisfied with the outline of the map? Adjust it or move subjects around
- To make a fancy map, you can add images and colors
- Make sure you SAVE your map during and after mind mapping so you can work on it later
And here is the result of your map.
11 Easy To Prevent Mistakes Which Will Improve Your Mindmaps
- Create a Mindmap Because Of The Nice Picture You Get
- Don’t Understand The Basics Of Mind Mapping
- Have The Wrong Tool To Mindmap
- Don’t Use The Right System
- Keep Your Mindmaps Separated From The Rest
- You Didn’t Think It Through
- Think In Terms Of All Or Nothing
- Use Mindmaps For 5 Minutes And Assume It Is not For You
- Use Words And No Images
- Use Many Images And Few Words
Special Report on Buying MindMap Software
Read this report to learn how to buy the right mindmap tool, without becoming a mindmap software expert. When reading this report, you will be able to save hundreds if not thousands of dollars and countless hours.
In the report are 3 questions and 2 pieces of advice you need to look at.
While You Are Downloading…
Let me know what else I can do for you. I look forward to helping you make the most out of mind mapping. I am committed to help you save time and become better at your work and studies using mind maps and related techniques.